Αποστολέας Θέμα: TUDOR  (Αναγνώστηκε 378958 φορές)

0 μέλη και 3 επισκέπτες διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος batman1345

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
Απ: TUDOR
« Απάντηση #880 στις: Ιούλιος 08, 2016, 08:39:29 μμ »
Panerai is not just a watch... It's a lifestyle!

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #881 στις: Ιούλιος 17, 2016, 09:57:39 μμ »
ποιο explorer I ;;;;;;;;;;;

χαχαχα παντως περα απο την πλακα εχει ξεκινησει και κανει παταγο εξω... ειναι 36 ετσι!!!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος DIMITRIS-MILANO

• 42mm case
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #882 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 01:01:28 πμ »
Υπέροχο απλά γυαλίζει λίγο παραπάνω απο το Expo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Be plural, like the Universe
www.rolexmagazine.com

Αποσυνδεδεμένος exDIVER600

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
TUDOR
« Απάντηση #883 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 09:01:53 πμ »
Όμορφο μεν, αλλά αυτοί οι δείκτες σε αυτό το ρολόϊ δεν μου πολυαρέσουν... Στο ΒΒ είναι μία χαρά, σε αυτό μου φαίνονται "ξένοι" :/

Sent from my i-phone, using my fingers

Edit: 36-άρι; Γιατί ρε παιδιά;

Αποσυνδεδεμένος bshop

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
    • Found in the Attic
« Απάντηση #884 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 10:14:17 πμ »
μοντίφα είναι?

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #885 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 11:23:01 πμ »
μοντίφα είναι?
Όχι το νέο ρόλοι είναι

Sent from my Huawei P8 using Tapatalk

Αποσυνδεδεμένος bshop

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
    • Found in the Attic
« Απάντηση #886 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 11:43:06 πμ »
Όχι το νέο ρόλοι είναι

Sent from my Huawei P8 using Tapatalk

και πως το λέει?

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #887 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 11:45:17 πμ »

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #888 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 11:48:52 πμ »
Όμορφο μεν, αλλά αυτοί οι δείκτες σε αυτό το ρολόϊ δεν μου πολυαρέσουν... Στο ΒΒ είναι μία χαρά, σε αυτό μου φαίνονται "ξένοι" :/

Sent from my i-phone, using my fingers

Edit: 36-άρι; Γιατί ρε παιδιά;

συμφωνω μαζι σου και στα δυο!!! και για τους δεικτες και για το μεγεθος  :)

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #889 στις: Ιούλιος 18, 2016, 12:07:52 μμ »
δεν μπορω να κανω κατι καλυτερο εδω που ειμαι... ιδιος καρπος για να δουμε λιγο το μεγεθος...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος movan

• 42mm case
    • Προφίλ
    • movida
« Απάντηση #890 στις: Ιούλιος 22, 2016, 04:04:43 πμ »
το δοκιμασα προχθες...
ωραιο, αλλα μεχρι εχει.. κλικ δεν εκανε!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος PanosI

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #891 στις: Ιούλιος 23, 2016, 10:51:17 μμ »
Αν έμενε για πάντα έτσι, πήγαινα ταμείο.

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #892 στις: Αύγουστος 05, 2016, 08:55:21 μμ »

• Tourbillion
  • Δημήτρης
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #893 στις: Αύγουστος 08, 2016, 07:48:40 μμ »

οσο το βλεπω τελικα τοσο μαρεσει!! μπραβο tudor!! εταιριαρα υπο την φροντιδα της μαμας παντα!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος episkeptis

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #894 στις: Αύγουστος 08, 2016, 08:03:21 μμ »
Το πανω μου αρεσει περισσοτερο. Στο κατω κατι με χαλαει, δεν ξερω.
Χωρια που δε μου αρεσει καθολου το dial. Δεν του παει. Σα να ειναι μοντιφα απο skx.

Στάλθηκε από το LG-D855 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Αποσυνδεδεμένος capt-dim

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #895 στις: Αύγουστος 25, 2016, 12:32:41 μμ »
άρχισαν τα όργανα ....  :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:

όποιος το έχει αποφασίσει για BB - Pelagos - North Flag ... ας βιαστεί μπας και προλάβει τις ΕΤΑ ...!!!!

διαφορετικά αν θέλει IN-HOUSE ας περιμένει καμιά 10αρια χρόνια να περάσουν οι παιδικές ασθένειες της καινούργιας μηχανής ...!!!!

<<Hey guys, a long time lurker but this is my first post here.

Last September, I purchased a North Flag from a well-known forum member takuya(shoutout!). I loved it, and I had been wearing it pretty much non-stop until this June. One day during a trip somewhere I found the watch had stopped with full power reserve -- so upon returning I took it to a local Rolex Service Center for warranty repair. Since the RSC here is not equipped to work on these newer in-house movements from Tudor, naturally my watch needed to be sent back to Swiss for inspection. That was two months ago.

Today, I've just been informed that some kind of 'foreign matter' had gotten into the movement and that the movement needed to be replaced in whole. That sounded a little excessive so I asked why the entire movement needed to be swapped out instead of cleaning -- and she informed me that the repair policy for the new in-house movements from Tudor (not just North Flag) is REPLACING THE MOVEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY without the inspection of individual parts. Right now my watch is under warranty, but the cost of this 'fix' by movement replacement? She looked it up in the system (I could hear the keyboard presses and a distinct ENTER) and it falls between $1,250 and $1,350 (from 1.4mil to 1.5mil in KRW, my local currency). I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I asked her again whether ANY mechanical fix involving the movement, regardless of severity and affected parts, is subject to the replacement policy and her answer was yes for the Tudor in-house movements.

I asked her to confirm this again, and I also asked her what the implications would be if the watch went in for a routine overhaul out of warranty and a single defective part was found. She said the movement would likely need to be replaced, thereby adding the replacement cost to the overhaul, but also that she would need to doublecheck to make sure.

I understand Korea is not the hottest scene for the latest Tudor action so the RCS representative may have been misinformed. But could there be any truth to this? Is Tudor really serious about making us pay for movement replacements for any mechanical fix, as if these are running on a $13 Ronda quartz? I would love to hear from anyone who's had to get their in-house movement serviced by Tudor regardless of the model(Pelagos, Black Bay, Tudor, etc.).

The RSC rep is going to be calling me back in a couple of weeks with more details on this policy. If any of you can think of better questions to ask in the meantime, please also feel free to let me know. I'll post an update here when I hear from them again.>>

από το watchuseek ...

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Stratos

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #896 στις: Αύγουστος 25, 2016, 12:44:27 μμ »
Δημήτρη μη το δένεις και κόμπο ότι τα πράγματα είναι έτσι.

Στο νετ μπορεί ο καθένας να γράψει ότι θέλει...

Παράθεση από: blackbird
Αμήν. Αντικείμενα είναι γαμώτο μου. Όχι άνθρωποι για να τα θρηνούμε.
Το φόρεσες, το χάρηκες, άμε στο διάλο τώρα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Charilaos

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #897 στις: Αύγουστος 25, 2016, 12:44:33 μμ »
άρχισαν τα όργανα ....  :megaeek: :megaeek: :megaeek:

όποιος το έχει αποφασίσει για BB - Pelagos - North Flag ... ας βιαστεί μπας και προλάβει τις ΕΤΑ ...!!!!

διαφορετικά αν θέλει IN-HOUSE ας περιμένει καμιά 10αρια χρόνια να περάσουν οι παιδικές ασθένειες της καινούργιας μηχανής ...!!!!

<<Hey guys, a long time lurker but this is my first post here.

Last September, I purchased a North Flag from a well-known forum member takuya(shoutout!). I loved it, and I had been wearing it pretty much non-stop until this June. One day during a trip somewhere I found the watch had stopped with full power reserve -- so upon returning I took it to a local Rolex Service Center for warranty repair. Since the RSC here is not equipped to work on these newer in-house movements from Tudor, naturally my watch needed to be sent back to Swiss for inspection. That was two months ago.

Today, I've just been informed that some kind of 'foreign matter' had gotten into the movement and that the movement needed to be replaced in whole. That sounded a little excessive so I asked why the entire movement needed to be swapped out instead of cleaning -- and she informed me that the repair policy for the new in-house movements from Tudor (not just North Flag) is REPLACING THE MOVEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY without the inspection of individual parts. Right now my watch is under warranty, but the cost of this 'fix' by movement replacement? She looked it up in the system (I could hear the keyboard presses and a distinct ENTER) and it falls between $1,250 and $1,350 (from 1.4mil to 1.5mil in KRW, my local currency). I couldn't believe what I was hearing so I asked her again whether ANY mechanical fix involving the movement, regardless of severity and affected parts, is subject to the replacement policy and her answer was yes for the Tudor in-house movements.

I asked her to confirm this again, and I also asked her what the implications would be if the watch went in for a routine overhaul out of warranty and a single defective part was found. She said the movement would likely need to be replaced, thereby adding the replacement cost to the overhaul, but also that she would need to doublecheck to make sure.

I understand Korea is not the hottest scene for the latest Tudor action so the RCS representative may have been misinformed. But could there be any truth to this? Is Tudor really serious about making us pay for movement replacements for any mechanical fix, as if these are running on a $13 Ronda quartz? I would love to hear from anyone who's had to get their in-house movement serviced by Tudor regardless of the model(Pelagos, Black Bay, Tudor, etc.).

The RSC rep is going to be calling me back in a couple of weeks with more details on this policy. If any of you can think of better questions to ask in the meantime, please also feel free to let me know. I'll post an update here when I hear from them again.>>

από το watchuseek ...
Πάλι καλά που κράτησα το MonteCarlo με την 2892

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"Δε ζυγιάζω, δε μετρώ,δε βολεύομαι! Ακολουθώ το βαθύ μου χτυποκάρδι"
Νίκος Καζαντζάκης

Αποσυνδεδεμένος capt-dim

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #898 στις: Αύγουστος 25, 2016, 12:59:58 μμ »
Δημήτρη μη το δένεις και κόμπο ότι τα πράγματα είναι έτσι.

Στο νετ μπορεί ο καθένας να γράψει ότι θέλει...

... σωστό αυτό που λες Στράτο ....

..βέβαια δεν είναι και παράλογο μια καινούργια μηχανή να έχει τα θεματάκια της ....!!!!

τώρα το πως και με ποιο τρόπο τα αντιμετωπίζει η Τούντορ είναι ένα ερώτημα ...!!!!!!!

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Aris911

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #899 στις: Αύγουστος 25, 2016, 01:06:30 μμ »
Θα νοσταλγήσουν πολλοί την ΕΤΑ και η Ρολεξ θα το μετανιώσει άσχημα που δεν έκανε τα κουμάντα της.