Αποστολέας Θέμα: Parmigiani Fleurier  (Αναγνώστηκε 3951 φορές)

0 μέλη και 1 επισκέπτης διαβάζουν αυτό το θέμα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος nin

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
Parmigiani Fleurier
« στις: Μάρτιος 23, 2009, 12:40:24 πμ »
Κάποτε βγαζει ένα ο Michel Parmigiani σε 53.

Εγώ πάλι αναρωτιέμαι, πώς στην ευχή σκέφτηκε να ανατρέξει στα Σανσκριτικά για την ονομασία του Kalpagraph;
Kalpa στα Σανσκριτικά σημαίνει κάτι σαν "αιώνας", "εποχή". Τρομερό.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος nin

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
Απ: Parmigiani Fleurier
« Απάντηση #1 στις: Μάρτιος 24, 2009, 11:58:52 μμ »
Κάποια στιγμή έγραψε ο nin οτι οι μηχανισμοί της εταιρείας είναι in house, τρια ποστ πιό κάτω εγώ έγραψα οτι δεν είναι ...

Δεν έγραψα ακριβώς αυτό, αλλά ναι, λάθος μου - δεν έπρεπε να αφήσω να εννοηθεί κάτι τέτοιο.
Ωστόσο έτσι όπως το λες Κωστή, είναι σαν να μην έχει in-house κανένα Parmigiani.
Απ' όσο ξέρω όμως η (ωραιότερη κατ' εμέ) Kalpagraph έχει in-house μηχανισμό.
Τι ισχύει τελικά;

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #2 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 01:27:12 πμ »

Learn the Art and not put it by ..." I imagine that a time would take some other professions: not necessary to first go to the bank, even at school. But when your work was a bit of everything - from obtaining the tools suitable for designing what your talent you whispering to finally achieve it with your hands - by itself was only thinking about how to teach others.

This is more than the job description of the master watchmaker, his philosophy of life.

Today if you want to be a manufacture of the watches is not like that. It 'necessary to preserve its know-how not only planning to production resources, but investing in culture so that it can make what this art has to say.

Michel Parmigiani has traveled from the beginning this way. Parmigiani Fleurier is now structured as a real watch Universe. Translated into numbers are 500 artisans, engaged in 50 different skills, 4 manufacturing plants and watch as many regional cultures working and shape the identity of the manufacturing:

Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier groups inside the R & D activities (working with CNC machines for plates, bridges and watch some components), an important mechanical workshop, a number of laboratories watch preassemblaggio, assembly, and stone formation; decoration of plates, bridges, and also the hand anglage of all components; of electroplating.
Bruno Affolter SA, a la Chaux-de-Fonds. Known to be able to realize even the most complex cases, by processing in three-dimensional CAD and machining, which uses digital control machines (CNC), Bruno Affolter SA joins craft skills acquired by long-time production process more technologically advanced.
atokalpa has long specialized in the manufacture of ruotismi, producing all the parts that make up the exhaust and the organ of adjustment, ie a score of elements that make up the wheel exhaust, yet, disc, arm and spiralepignoni and microingranaggi.
Elwin, based in Moutier, became part of the pole watch the Fondation de Famille Sandoz in January 2001. It was founded by the third generation of craftsmen specialized, since 1912, turning in watchmaking, especially of the axes of the arm.

But here's the novelty that differentiates the brand of Fleurier: the project ATELIER Parmigiani, described as a meeting place.

As a high-fashion atelier, l'ATELIER quint'essenza Parmigiani will represent the brand in the heart of major cities in the world. Dubai, Hong Kong and Moscow will be the first large cities to receive, starting in 2009, a ATELIER Parmigiana.

All visitors, lovers or just curious dell'orologeria Maison or customers will be greeted by an experienced clockmaker in Haute Horlogerie, which will be able to make all of the specific movements Parmigiani performing with his point of view, every complication known .

All collections of the brand will be exposed to large complete, to allow enthusiasts, but also to the press, easy access to both the most simple to the major complications Parmigiani.

L 'ATELIER Parmigiani is intended to be first of all true center for the dissemination of manufacturing skill. Place for discussion and understanding of the brand, will be responsible for supporting the distribution network of the country and provide a pool of technical assistance authorized. Each particular design, tailor-made by Parmigiani, will be faithful to the spirit of the Maison (I assure you that as seen with my own eyes ... is worth it to visit a studio just for this). The chassis work dell'orologiaio-consultant at the center of the enclosure, the seal will be back.

Well, after the presentations go to the human side, which given the topics treated so far, it's crucial for me. Here is the interview rilasciatami, exclusively after SIHH 2009 and two days prior to Basel, by Michel Parmigiani - President & Master watchmaker.

Mr. Parmigiani, his experience of watch-out over thirty years ago. In 1996, the Sandoz Family Foundation joined the company noting the majority of the shares. And 'her a second mandatory step is to go in search of more resources to high watchmaking today, or is it sufficient to target a niche like that pursued by independent watchmakers?

Michel Parmigiani - The path to becoming a brand is completely different from that to become a craftsman. A trademark, in order to exist, must have a number of pieces such as to ensure their visibility worldwide. E 'to achieve this goal, in the years to come, we want to increase our annual production from the current 5,000 to 10,000. And 'the amount necessary to be known and recognized.

The financial contribution of the Sandoz Family Foundation is essential to enable the development of manufacturing and trade. The most important result from the presence of this stock is certainly the most autonomy that come with our manufacturing and our brand. We manufacture all our strategic components (helix, escapement, balance) and produce products that meet our expectations and our standards of quality.

cm - In 2007 I visited in a random Fleurier I realized that the word "independent" had been settled some time in the production Parmigiani. In your projects is the upgrading of Vaucher which is the central engine of your production. Many companies have gained from you, each with a centenary also. Do you think the next step will be to have to gather these resources in one place as it did Patek Philippe and Franck Muller, more recently, or what does not fit into your plans?

M.P. - We have actually a grouping in the course of Vaucher Manufacture Fleurier (VMF), whose production and administration are currently spread over three sites in Fleurier. E 'was obtained, again in Fleurier, a land on which are under construction that will allow the space to accommodate all activities of VMF under one roof.

A priori rule out the possibility of grouping all manufacturing as the negative impact would be too great. On the one hand departs deprive regions of the Jura as a major employer. Secondly, since not all employees want or can move, amputations, manufacturing of our core competencies.

Between the values at the base of our business philosophy is the commitment affiché the development of our activities will always be in compliance with the social reality.

- L'ATELIER Parmigiani definition you delivered is a place where popular culture is not necessarily watch that just to buy a watch Parmigiani. Do you think this is enough as a business choice, or think that his message will then arrive, thanks to parallel on virtual media products such as documentaries, animation and content on the web, fans who can not visit your boutiques?

M.P. - Through our website we offer a window parmigiani.ch interesting, accessible to all. With the Atelier Parmigiani privilege, in effect, customers or fans of the brand that we will visit in person. L'Atelier Parmigiani is meant as a meeting point between our client el'orologiaio. The visitors of this area will receive explanations from a technical expert, and not from a commercial figure, so that the big fans - who are becoming more numerous.

L'Atelier Parmigiani is a project we believe in a lot and hopefully will be confirmed by the first experience ...

- His style can be defined, I think definitely classic do not see many more like that and not only reinterpret the complications in a modern way, but also with the accompanying materials or never used before to make a clock. Years ago she has made on this line of thought the Bugatti. Remain a single episode?

M.P. - No, I do not think. On the contrary. Bugatti our family will be enriched by new models currently under development, which I hope will bring fans. 
 I think it is important for a collection, classic or sport-chic this is, has also equipped with aticipi models in order to respond to all the needs of our customers. Collection Parmigiani certainly meets this criterion: our product range offers an extraordinary variety.
  - Think chei youth of today, with growth seen in recent years of specialized courses and schools, have more opportunity to once again take his job?

M.P. - This is certainly valid for Switzerland, because the training facilities have been strengthened over the past years. 
 While the watchmaking crisis of the 70s it was thought to discontinue training. Fortunately, the politicians of that time have had a long-term vision, in rejecting this proposal and preventing transmission from generation to generation the knowledge of the trade is interrompesse, with serious consequences for the profession. My personal experience can perhaps inspire more young people are in the midst of the crisis of the 70s that I have taken the profession of master watchmaker, putting on their own. A decision against the tide in many advised me to take. I think that looking to the future with a note of wisdom, and looking over the horizon, new recruits can find the motivation to form a beautiful job that marries tradition and technology.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #3 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 01:33:35 πμ »
ειναι μια απο τις συνεντευξεις που μπορει καποιος να δωσει...ομως αυτο που θεωρησα ενδιαφερον και δεν γνωριζα,ειναι οτι ακομα ενας γνωστος ωρολογοποιος ,επελεξε μια μηχανη lemania ;)

εδω ενα αποσμασμα
MF: Let me ask, if I may, about the movements you use at Parmigiani Fleurier. Originally, I understand that you used Lemania base movements in many wristwatches. Your chronographs use a Zenith base and your Basica line uses an F. Piguet base. If I'm correct here, could you explain why these ebauches were chosen?

τι απαντα για την λεμανια?

MP: When our marque was launched in 1996, the Lémania movement was one of the few calibers available. Its finish and quality of manufacture meeting the stringent requirements of our company have endowed this movement with notable additional value.

timezone
« Τελευταία τροποποίηση: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 02:16:47 πμ από george_ »

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #4 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 01:35:38 πμ »
αρα η λεμανια δεν ειναι το παθος του chuck,ενος ασχετου ελληνα ,αλλα και πολλων εταιριων,οπως ΡΡ,VC, Parmigiani Fleurier etc

τιμη και χαρα μου να εχω τετοια μηχανη! ;)

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Watch-Collector

• Reviews/Super Moderator
  • Tourbillion
  • 8/10/08 - 21/12/08
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #5 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 02:41:27 πμ »
ειναι μια απο τις συνεντευξεις που μπορει καποιος να δωσει...ομως αυτο που θεωρησα ενδιαφερον και δεν γνωριζα,ειναι οτι ακομα ενας γνωστος ωρολογοποιος ,επελεξε μια μηχανη lemania ;) αλλα και την μηχανη "πασπαρτου" f.piguet

εδω ενα αποσμασμα
MF: Let me ask, if I may, about the movements you use at Parmigiani Fleurier. Originally, I understand that you used Lemania base movements in many wristwatches. Your chronographs use a Zenith base and your Basica line uses an F. Piguet base. If I'm correct here, could you explain why these ebauches were chosen?

τι απαντα για την λεμανια?

MP: When our marque was launched in 1996, the Lémania movement was one of the few calibers available. Its finish and quality of manufacture meeting the stringent requirements of our company have endowed this movement with notable additional value.

timezone

:yes:

Οταν μιλαμε για μηχανισμο, ειθισται -οχι απαραιτητα βεβαια- να αναφερομαστε κυριως σε χρονογραφο, αφου αυτη ειναι η πιο 'δοκιμασμενη', αρεστη και συνηθης πολυπλοκοτητα σε ενα ρολο'ι'!
Υπο αυτην την εννοια λοιπον και απο τους λεγομενους 'ενεργους' -δηλαδη ακομη σε κυκλοφορια μηχανισμους- διακρινω τους: ZENITH 'EL PRIMERO', OMEGA 'CO-AXIAL' και φυσικα τον CAL. '861' -αλλιως '1861' της OMEGA/LEMANIA- για διαφορετικους λογους τον καθενα!
Mεταξυ αυτων, ο 'CO-AXIAL' θεωρειται ο,τι πιο νεο, 'επαναστατικο' και εξελιξιμο ακομη -απο τεχνολογικης αποψης- ενω ο πολυβραβευμενος 'EL PRIMERO' ο,τι πιο ακριβες, 'αξεπεραστο' και δοκιμασμενο σε βαθος χρονου, μαζι με τον πλεον δοκιμασμενο και ανθεκτικο -κατω απο αντιξοες συνθηκες- CAL. '861'!
Ωστοσο, τον πολλα υποσχομενο και φιλοδοξο CO-AXIAL CAL. '3313' προσωπικα εκτιμω πως θα ηταν παρακινδυνευμενο να τον κρινω, αφου εχει μολις τεσσερα χρονια στην παραγωγη, απο το 2005.
Συνεπως, εφοσον αναφερομαστε σε αυτοματο χρονογραφο, θα ελεγα τον 'ΕL PRIMERO' (με βαση τη σειρα '400'), ενω εαν γινεται λογος για μηχανισμο κουρδιζομενο στο χερι, μια εκ των CAL. '861'/'1861', ή '1863'

Ελα ντε?!...Γιατι αραγε?!... ;D
Παντως -κατα διαβολικη συμπτωση- στο ποστ του αγαπητου Μαδιας σχετικα με τον 'καλυτερο-αξιοπιστο μηχανισμο', εαν λαβει κανεις υποψιν του οτι ο CO-AXIAL cal. '3313' βασιζεται στον F. PIGUET ('1285' αν δεν κανω λαθος), τοτε -τουλαχιστον οσον αφορα στους χρονογραφους και συμφωνα παντα με τις δηλωσεις του ιδιοκτητη της 'PARMIGIANI FLEURIER'- μαλλον πρεπει να επεσα μεσα!... :D
Τελικα μου φαινεται θα παω να δουλεψω στην 'FLEURIER'! :dielaughing:
Φιλικα,
Αρης
Eνας Ελλην σοφος, ειπε καποτε:

«Η Δημοκρατια μας αυτοκαταστρεφεται διοτι κατεχρασθη το δικαιωμα της ελευθεριας και της ισοτητας, διοτι εμαθε τους πολιτες να θεωρουν την αυθαδεια ως δικαιωμα, την παρανομια ως ελευθερια, την αναιδεια του λογου ως ισοτητα και την αναρχια ως ευδαιμονια».

• Tourbillion
  • 8/10/08 - 21/12/08
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #6 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 02:42:20 πμ »
αρα η λεμανια δεν ειναι το παθος του chuck,ενος ασχετου ελληνα ,αλλα και πολλων εταιριων,οπως ΡΡ,VC, Parmigiani Fleurier etc

τιμη και χαρα μου να εχω τετοια μηχανη! ;)

:2thumbs:
Παρομοιως!!
Φιλικα,
Αρης

«Η Δημοκρατια μας αυτοκαταστρεφεται διοτι κατεχρασθη το δικαιωμα της ελευθεριας και της ισοτητας, διοτι εμαθε τους πολιτες να θεωρουν την αυθαδεια ως δικαιωμα, την παρανομια ως ελευθερια, την αναιδεια του λογου ως ισοτητα και την αναρχια ως ευδαιμονια».

Αποσυνδεδεμένος george_

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #7 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 02:53:51 πμ »
οσο καταλαβα,ο μαδιας ,θα μας αναπτυξει κατι που εχει δουλεια.γιατι?πρεπει να βρουμε κοινα σημεια σε μηχανες που δεν ανηκουν στην ιδια κατηγορια

;)

• Tourbillion
  • 8/10/08 - 21/12/08
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #8 στις: Ιούνιος 30, 2009, 03:12:37 πμ »
- Eυηκοος και σε αναμονη! ;D

Αποσυνδεδεμένος GiannisMast

• 50mm case
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #9 στις: Δεκέμβριος 21, 2018, 03:04:00 μμ »
Ανάσταση ενός παλιού νήματος, με ένα όμορφο ρολόι της εταιρίας.

Φώτος και άρθρο από Monochrome

https://monochrome-watches.com/parmigiani-fleurier-toric-chronometre-slate-pre-sihh-2019-price/

Αποσυνδεδεμένος lambros

• 46mm case
  • Chronometrophilia
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #10 στις: Δεκέμβριος 21, 2018, 07:17:40 μμ »
Πω, πω, πω τι εποχες μου θυμισε αυτο το ποσθ....
Ωραια χρονια! Τοτε δεναμε τους σκυλους με τα λουκανικα.

Αποσυνδεδεμένος exDIVER600

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #11 στις: Δεκέμβριος 22, 2018, 12:17:46 πμ »
Πω, πω, πω τι εποχες μου θυμισε αυτο το ποσθ....
Ωραια χρονια! Τοτε δεναμε τους σκυλους με τα λουκανικα.

Επί παλαιού ΠΑΣΟΚ Ορθόδοξου υποθέτω :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Αποσυνδεδεμένος Aris911

• Tourbillion
    • Προφίλ
« Απάντηση #12 στις: Δεκέμβριος 22, 2018, 09:56:14 πμ »
Επί παλαιού ΠΑΣΟΚ Ορθόδοξου υποθέτω :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:D